Tuesday, October 4, 2016

#Dadsweekoff

Remember how I started a dad blog and was naive enough to think I had enough time to physically sit down, open my computer, and type things? LOL. That did not go according to plan, but here we are 5 months later and things are beginning to normalize.

I am off for the next two weeks for IPS Fall Break, one glorious benefit of a balanced schedule. But I am sending the baby to daycare for this week so she doesn't get out of the habit/I already paid for it. That means I have 6 hours a day to myself this week to do whatever the hell I please. I confess I am at a loss for how to spend this time.  Maybe I'll sit down and read something. Maybe I'll take a bike ride. Maybe I'll take a guilt-free trip to Skyline Chili.

One thing I will make time for is an actual dad blog to talk about dad things. Stay tuned.

1 comment:

  1. Enjoy a much deserved break. Two weeks? WTH? I would love that! I also love sleeping, and I get to do that. I guess it all evens out.

    ReplyDelete